Attorney Gisela Rodriguez, originally from Mexico City, graduated at one of the top ranked universities of Latin America , Universidad Panamericana. Her academic Law Degree was granted by Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, best in the Country.
In Mexico City, Gisela worked for the prestigious law firm “Salazar, Ortega, Becerra y Torpey Abogados”, specialized in Criminal Law.
In 2000, she moved to Cozumel Island and started her own law firm on Cozumel and in Playa del Carmen. Now more than 16 years later, Gisela has extensive experience and is well known for excellent personal service and loyalty to her clients. She is fluent in English as well.
On November 2014 she obtained a Master Degree in Criminal Procedure in the New Accusatory System in Mexico, graduating with honors and top of her class. The skills and knowledge learned plus the experience over the years and being an english speaking attorney will give her advantaged compared to other local lawyers in the field.
A National Criminal Procedure Code will regulate the Criminal Accusatory Procedure in the whole Country for Federal and local cases. This system will be in complete effect by June 18th, 2016.
On October 2015 she finalized a Specialization Course on Human Rights given by the Human Rights National Commission. Human rights protection in Mexico is on a Constitutional level since June 2011.
On March 21, 2016 she successfully completed and earned a Certificate on an online course from Harvard University through Edx, on Contracts X: From Trust to Promise to Contract given by Professor of Law, Charles Fried, from Harvard Law School.
Cozumellawyer.com offers a broad range of services. It has successfully helped to form companies and assisted with immigration papers. It has also handled all types of negotiations, contract drafts and consultations.
- Locals or foreigners that would like to incorporate in Mexico.
- Locals or foreigners that would like to acquire property in Mexico.
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating contracts.
- Foreigners who would like to live in Mexico and wish to change immigration status
(to work in Mexico or to live here from the income they receive from their country).
- Mexican Citizenship for foreign nationals already residents in Mexico.
- Forming corporations, LLCs, providing corporate advice, contract drafting and negotiations.
- Legal advice to acquire property in Mexico and setting up property trusts and title search.
- Examination of legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Act as defense attorney on criminal charges and as a trial attorney at Criminal Court.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.